bright* Resource Team
Our voluntary Resource Team is a group of trained local leaders who love their community and believe there is intelligence in it. The Resource Team focuses on providing direct assistance by mobilising skills, resources and networks.
The Resource Team members introduce the Enterprise Facilitators to members of the local community and other business owners. They also participate in Resource Team meetings, held every six weeks. It is there that they support Enterprise Facilitators to assist clients, wherever they are up to, with their business ideas. Training is regularly provided to this group.
- You are passionate about your community
- You believe there is ‘intelligence’ in your community
- You enjoy supporting all types of business and/ or social impact organisations
- You have good people and networking skills
- You have gained credibility in the eyes of the community
- You have great industry experience or technical skills
- You can spot where skills are needed to ensure the Resource Team is diverse.